You made a choice... to continue working together and to remain mobilised and committed to improving the wellbeing and quality of life of children ages 0-17 in the Memphremagog MRC! During the last General Assembly, we reviewed the benefits and knowledge that resulted from Healthy Lifestyles initiatives begun in 2009. As one of the partners said, «We’ve kept busy!» Soon, we’ll have reached out to 8,000 children ages 0 to17, living in our territory, in at least one of their living environments: school. daycare, family, municipality, community organization...and we’ll have touched on at least one of these themes: healthy eating, cooking, gardening, physical activity, and active transport...
No wonder you want to continue!
The reflection exercise on the sustainability of the mission, hosted by Esther Matte, allowed us to highlight what’s important to you and what you feel will ensure the continued success of our mission:
- leadership or coordination
- cooperative work toward a common goal, with clear targets, and an assessment of the
impact our actions have on our targets
- networking, discussions, consultations
- efforts to help the most vulnerable families
- current partnerships, and the creation of new ones, including with the private sector There’s a lot of work to do, but your willingness to continue collaborating will be your driving force for a long time to come. The next steps will help us determine our focus for next year regarding 0-5 year olds and Healthy Lifestyle Habits, but also how we’re going to proceed in 2016-2017 and the following years!
Par ces billets, l'équipe de MeM vous tient informée de l'actualité du regroupement et de l'actualité en générale concernant les Saines Habitudes de Vie.